Why become a BAGA Member?
- BAGA is a member's organization and is committed to serving its members.
- If you are a member, your cost comes to approximately $13/day-event.
- Discounted tickets for additional BAGA events.
- You will get preferred seating (especially senior) in Durga Puja during Overseas star event and all Special Events conducted by BAGA.
- Being associated to the oldest, largest and most prestigious Bengali association in whole of south east US.
- To compliment our heritage and traditions , our Protima is the biggest and every year efforts are taken to recreate ambiance of Puja in India.
- Resting lounge for senior's during Durga Puja.
- Your kids (above 18 years old)are included in your membership as long as they are not working-just let us know if they will be attending.
Your membership includes:
- Saraswati Puja, Mahalaya, 3 Days Durga Puja, Lakshmi Puja along with Bhog and sumptuous meals.
- Cultural programs with invited guests from India and the US.
- Free Pratichi magazine. Non-members will be charged in 2014.
- Support for events hosted in the best available facilities of the Area.
- Annual picnic.
- New Years Celebrations.
A portion of your membership will go to social causes this year. Charities we have supported in over the years include:
- March of Dimes
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Brain Tumor Foundation
- Raksha Foundation
- Atlanta Union Mission
- Antyodoy Anath Ashram
- Asha for education
Being a member gives you a sense of belonging and ownership. BAGA is proud to be a member's organization and serve its members in any way it can. BAGA’s Executive Committee and Board of Directors are an elected board and not just the monopoly of a group of individuals.